One of the biggest problems women face when buying fat burning supplements is that they often need to work out how to adjust the dosage on their own to adequately suit their body weight and size.
While in most cases the natural ingredients are safe to take, some can still cause unexpected side effects, especially if taken in high doses.
You could also end up wasting your fat burning supplements because women typically don’t need as much nutrition and active ingredients as men do.
That's why it's our mission to recommend quality products specifically designed for women so that they can enjoy a healthy lifestyle, burn fat safely, and reach their weight loss goals effectively.
Leanbean is one such female fat burner, and we have spent several months researching it to put together this extensive Leanbean fat burner review.
Let’s get to it.
What is Leanbean?
The company that brought us Leanbean is called Ultimate Life Ltd. Their entire concept behind this fat burner is to create an effective fat burning product specifically for women who want to lose weight and burn more calories.
They claim Leanbean contains only proven natural ingredients with a formula designed to deliver the right amounts of nutrients for the average female body.
Although this sounds simple, the tricky part is getting to grips with every possible Leanbean ingredient and how they affect the metabolic rate (we’ll get to that in the next section).
Word to the wise: even a high-performance female athlete can end up wasting a ton of money by buying a product with active ingredients than cannot be fully digested and processed by their metabolism.
Also, too much of any ingredient - be it caffeine, turmeric, Garcinia Cambogia, or raspberry ketones - can lead to an upset stomach and an awful lot of sleepless nights due to overstimulation.
Fortunately, having reviewed the Leanbean ingredients with our own dietitian, she confirmed that the mixture can be classified as safe for women, and is very unlikely to result in negative side effects.
From the hundreds of Leanbean reviews I have read, women are generally very pleased with the health benefits they experienced. This certainly made me think that there was more to this supplement than just fancy marketing.
It has 3000mg of Glucomannan and it’s approved as a certified fat burner supplement suited for weight loss in the European Union.
Now it's time to take a look at how the combined ingredients in Leanbean work to achieve the best possible fat loss results.
Ingredients In Leanbean
First things first, we have to give credit to Ultimate Life for not hiding behind a proprietary formula. Leanbean ingredients are clearly identified on the website and nutrition label, which is always helpful when planning your diet and exercise.
Second thing, it's going to be quite a list, so hang on to your hats:
- Konjac Fibre - Also known as Glucomannan, this fiber doesn’t directly influence weight loss. Instead, Glucomannan, which comes from the root of the konjac plant, helps to suppress your appetite and make you feel full for longer. This is supported by studies , and many online reviews highlight appetite suppression as one of Leanbean's highlights.
- Choline - This nutrient has been shown in several trials to help with the breakdown of fat, as well as transportation of fatty acids to cells for energy processing . It was a new one to me, but based on the direct link to energy production, it’s a positive item on this list, especially for fat burning and energy boosting.
- Chromium Picolinate - No, chromium is not the same as the shiny metal strips on cars. In its elementary form, chromium picolinate helps with the metabolism of macronutrients and regulating blood sugar levels .
- Vitamin B6 Anmod B12 - Leanbean provides some added vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. Having both B6 and B12 in the supplement are important to know for vegans who may be taking other vitamin and nutrition supplements. The reason they are included in this product is due to the role b vitamins play in maintaining a healthy metabolic rate.
- Chloride - You might have noticed this in workout supplements or special hydration drinks. Like sodium, chloride is an electrolyte mineral that can help women to better endure a strict healthy diet and fitness regime.
- Zinc - Zinc is often associated with hormone production, especially testosterone in men. But for women, the benefits are related to helping your digestive system, making it easier to process carbs, fatty acids, and proteins, while reducing excess body fat.
- Green Coffee - Green coffee is essentially the unprocessed or unroasted coffee bean. During the normal roasting of coffee beans, a lot of the effective nutrients are reduced. Don't mistake it for caffeiene, though. Green coffee contains a substance called chlorogenic acid, which has been proven to help regulate the metabolism rate and energy levels .
- Turmeric - If you’re a fan of curries, then this is probably a spice you’ve probably encountered multiple times. The thing with turmeric is that it provides thermogenic effects, and Leanbean contains a good dose of it, too. It’s also known as a brain nutrient a.k.a nootropics and is an ideal natural ingredient to take every day.
- Garcinia Cambogia - You might be familiar with Garcinia Cambogia and have seen the raw fruit in health stores. One reason it has gained popularity as a snack is because it can reduce hunger cravings. By the way, Garcinia Cambogia is actually a tropical fruit that comes from India, which was made famous by the Dr. OZ show.
- Acai Berry - As a dietary supplement, the acai berry works in the sense that it helps with detoxing your body. Nutrition experts are still a bit divided about whether it can actually help people to lose some more weight, but in general, it is a positive.
- Piperine - The interesting thing about this black pepper extract is that it plays a more indirect role in supplements. Basically, it helps your digestive system to absorb dietary nutrients like Glucomannan, proteins, and minerals more easily to get them into your bloodstream faster.
- Raspberry ketones - This ingredient is responsible for that sweet, rummy raspberry smell. In the fat burning supplement industry, it is a known ingredient that helps in quicker fat breakdown. Raspberry ketones has also been found to help well in regulating blood sugar levels.
What Benefits Can You Expect?
Now that we’ve looked at the ingredients, it’s time to highlight the main benefits. There are three main things that Leanbean claims to provide, and I went on a quest to read several hundred Leanbean reviews to see if I could confirm them.
Based on the feedback I got from women I know who have been taking it for several months, I’m able to confirm it does help in the following areas.
When you want to lose weight and are aiming for net negative calorie intake, then you’re likely cutting out a lot in your diet. This can make your body go into self-protection mode to avoid starvation. It’s a perfectly natural mechanism, but that doesn’t make it easier to deal with your appetite.
Glucomannan seems to be doing a great job of helping people with fasting periods and reduced portion sizes. Garcinia cambogia is also found to reduce cravings, hence, assisting in a more effective weight loss regimen.
Besides losing weight, having that boost in energy levels is a nice perk, whether you're at work, studying or fitness training. In a lot of the reviews, I noticed women commenting on how they got a nice surge of physical and mental energy to get through the busiest parts of the day.
Because you will need to take 2 diet pills 3 times a day, you get a constant stream of energy. This helps to reduce fatigue and feeling tired all the time. For women with busy careers, family commitments, and health and fitness goals, that can make a big difference.
I have tried lots of different types of food supplements, fat burners, tea detox etc etc but can honestly say with Leanbean, I have really noticed a difference and so have my friends and family.
- Vicky, England
Are There Any Side Effects?
The good news is that the leanbean side effects are minimal to none. The levels of all the natural ingredients are kept high enough to work, but low enough to not cause side effects or just not be absorbed by your body.
So many supplements go completely overboard with ingredients.
You’ll sometimes notice this when ingredients are listed with recommended daily values of several hundred percent. Taking in levels like that is generally a waste of money and time.
The only thing I would say is to double-check the list of natural ingredients above to see if there is anything you know you’re allergic to.
You May Also Like: Fat Burner By Burn Lab Pro (Review) Ingredients, Benefits, Side Effects
Where Is The Best Place To Buy It?
Most people head straight to Amazon or a local sports and workout supplements store to buy Leanbean. However, I would caution doing that, as there is only one place it’s officially available.
While it might be listed with some Amazon resellers, you could run the risk of buying a counterfeit product.
Instead, head straight to the leanbean website. You’ll get some great bulk discounts, and it’s also the only place you get the full 90-day money-back guarantee.
From all the Leanbean reviews I’ve seen, women have had a great experience ordering directly from the official website.
How Can I Get The Most Out Of Leanbean?
I've talked about the ingredients in this Leanbean review, so you probably know by now that it isn't a magic weight loss pill. Like most weight loss supplements, you need to couple it with a balanced diet and an exercise regimen to achieve your diet goals and burn fat effectively.
Here are some tips that I have accumulated over the years, and they have helped me get more out of the cutting phases I plan for my training.
1 - Avoid Light Cardio
Some people think that they just need to exercise every day and that the workouts will guarantee some weight loss. Unfortunately, the same people are often surprised that just some light cardio on the treadmill won’t actually be as effective.
The better approach is to aim for more intense exercises that get your heart pumping; lift weights and even consider short bursts of high-intensity workouts to really tone your body and achieve significant weight loss.
2 - Plan Regular Off-Cycles
Over time, your body can become desensitized to the active ingredients. I have found this happening after a couple of months; it’s almost like I’m not taking any fat burner at all.
My dietitian recommended that I plan for a 1 to 2-week off-cycle every 2 months.
3 - Be Careful With Stacking
You’ll often see performance athletes taking multiple products with different extracts to boost certain areas of their exercise or help with bodyweight management. While this is a good idea to make your body perform harder and appear leaner, you want to make sure you compare the labels of the products you plan to take and use leanbean accordingly.
Avoid too many overlapping substances to maximize the effects.
4 - Experiment With Timing
The official suggested timing per day for Leanbean is 2 pills with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. However, in some reviews, I noted that women have achieved great results with longer fasting periods and then taking 3 pills with lunch and 3 with dinner.
It’s definitely worth trying out for a couple of weeks or months to see how your body reacts.
Leanbean Review: Does it Really Work?
Leanbean is a legitimate all-natural fat burning supplement. It contains ingredients scientifically proven to suppress appetite, trigger thermogenic reactions, and help you lose weight. Many customer reviews report it to be an effective weight loss supplement. However, it is not a magic pill and leanbean may only work when combined with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
I have been eating healthy and exercising a few times a week while taking Leanbean. The boost of energy helps me get through my workout at the end of a long day. I have lost 5.5 pounds this month and have been looking more and more toned.
- Madeleine, USA
How Much Does Leanbean Cost?
Leanbean is one of the more expensive weight loss supplements on the market, with 1 month's supply costing $59.00 and a 2-month supply being charged at the same rate of $118.00.
However, there is a "Bikini Body Bundle" which costs $185.00. This gives you a 4-month Leanbean supply and a complimentary e-book.
If these prices are out of your budget, see our other recommended vegan fat burners.
Other Resources You Can Read:
Before And After Results
After hitting a weight loss plateau, Tyah's boyfriend suggested Leanbean to her. After conducting some research, Tyah says she "couldn’t find a bad review" of LeanBean so she gave it a try.
After one month of using Leanbean, Tyah was able to break her plateau, stop snacking throughout the day, and get rid of excess body fat.
Margarita needed to get rid of 20kg of baby weight, so she tried Leanbean out for one month after hearing good reviews.
She was able to curb her snacking and lose weight, going from an Aussie size 16 to a size 14. Margarita now has more confidence in her body.
Annette noticed that Leanbean frequently topped the polls for the best fat burners online, so she decided to give it a try due to her weight and hormonal issues.
3 months later, Annette found that she was sleeping better and losing weight. In fact, she experienced 2-3 inches of fat loss around her waist.
Is Leanbean FDA Approved?
Leanbean is manufactured in an FDA approved facility, but as it is not technically a drug itself doesn't have product-specific approval. Due to the FDA approval of the facility, however, the regulations and strict oversight necessary to maintain that stamp are applicable to the product by proxy.
When Should I Take Leanbean?
The manufacturer advises taking Leanbean four times a day and typically around an hour before meals, with water. Following this advice and the recommended dose gives this female fat burner an even greater chance of complementing a balanced diet and exercise in order to achieve the best results.
How long does it take for Leanbean to work?
It is advised that you should take Leanbean for 90 days or around three months to see the results. They also offer a full money back guarantee if you fail to see the results you were expecting after 90 days of using Leanbean.
Does Gnc Sell Leanbean?
You will be able to find Leanbean on GNC and Amazon but it is always advisable to buy the product directly from its manufacturers to avoid counterfeit products. By buying from the official website you are also able to take them up on any deals they may offer and the 90-day money-back guarantee if the product for whatever reason doesn't work for you.
Can You Take Leanbean Without Food?
No, you should not take Leanbean without food, unless you are certain that you won’t get an upset stomach from any of the natural Leanbean ingredients. The recommendation is to take 2 pills with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Does Leanbean Have Caffeine?
Yes, LeanBean does have a very small amount of natural caffeine from the green coffee bean extract. However, it doesn't have an over-stimulating amount compared to many other fat burners.
If you want a caffeine-free fat burner option that will effectively help with weight loss, you can try the fat burner by Performance Lab.
Is Leanbean Gluten-Free?
Yes, LeanBean is a gluten-free female fat burner and only contains natural plant-based ingredients. This makes it a dietary supplement ideally suitable for vegans and women with celiac disease.
Does Leanbean Give You Energy?
Leanbean reduces fatigue and provides you with more energy.
Should You Buy Leanbean?
Based on the official ingredients list and hundreds of Leanbean reviews that we’ve analyzed, we have come to the conclusion that this is indeed one of the best fat burners on the market.
The fact that you can take it on a day-to-day basis, and that it can really help women to deal with appetite suppression, ultimately leads to a significant increase in success rates for weight loss goals.
You can buy Leanbean on their official website today and find out for yourself why there are so many positive reviews and if could help you lose weight.
If you have had some good weight loss results with Leanbean yourself, head on over to our Facebook page and tell us about your experience.
If you're experiencing any side effects with Leanbean diet pills, you can try out a different fat burners like the one from PhenQ. You can read our full review of the product here.
Other users have also found it effective for fat loss. The images here speak for themselves:
Leanbean for Women
Our #1 Recommendation
- Made by Ultimate Life a company who is a respected leader in the field
- The supplement formula is specially designed for a woman's body
- Clear and targeted marketing
- Uses natural ingredients
- Get the BEST PRICE until the end July