How Much Turkesterone Should I Take?
Turkesterone is a naturally occurring steroid hormone. A supplement can help increase muscle growth, strength, and performance. How much turkesterone you should take depends on your goals and how you respond to the supplement. Typically, beginners start with a lower dose and increase gradually as needed. Speak with your doctor to determine the best dosage for you.
What Is the Maximum Dose of Turkesterone?
Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid. Some plant species, particularly those from the insect and arthropod kingdoms, may contain steroid hormones called ecdysteroids.
However, Turkesterone can also be extracted from a variety of African plant species, including the Ajuga.
What Does It Do?
Even though there have only been a few studies on Turkesterone, the results have been promising. According to these studies, it may aid in increasing lipoprotein and glucose metabolism, improving protein synthesis, and promoting muscle hypertrophy and strength.
These findings imply that it may function as an agonist for receptors that activate anabolic and adaptogenic responses, and that its potential lipid and carbohydrate metabolizing effects may aid in fat loss and body composition maintenance.
But keep in mind that these early tests were on animals, not humans. It is unknown if humans will suffer the same consequences as animals.
How Much Do I Need To Take?
The human dose of Turkesterone that is effective is unknown.
A preliminary human study discovered that athletes who took 800mg of Turkesterone per day for ten weeks exhibited improved muscular growth and strength, gaining an average of 3.2kg of lean muscle mass.
The majority of supplement firms that provide Turkesterone recommend a daily dose ranging from 500mg to 1000mg.
Because there is no scientific consensus on the recommended dosage, it is better to err on the side of caution and take 10mg of Turkesterone per kilogram of lean body weight daily.
To obtain the health benefits indicated above, you do not need to consume significant amounts of the pill. Even a tiny quantity will help you gain muscle mass, boost your mood, and reduce fatigue when exercising.
The optimal dosage of Turkesterone is between 30 and 50mg per day. It’s recommended to take this pill with a meal for adults. If you try to take the capsule on an empty stomach, difficulties may occur.
The following are Turkesterone dosage recommendations based on user feedback:
Expert: 50 mg/day
Anecdotal information reveals that there are no discernible differences between people taking 30mg of Turkesterone per day and those taking 50mg. That indicates that if your primary goal is to gain muscle growth, you should stick to a daily dose of 30mg.
When Do I Take It?
In humans, the ideal timing to take Turkesterone is uncertain.
There is currently no data to support any specific dosing protocol, and the human study mentioned above does not specify the number, size, or timing of doses.
Most of the supplement makers advocate splitting a full daily dose into two separate doses.
Taking 10mg of Turkesterone per kilogram of lean body weight each day, preferably at the same time each day, is recommended for best results.
How Long Does It Take To Work?
The bulk of studies on the effects of the said pill reveal medium to long-term effects following weeks to months of consistent use. Anecdotally, though, users of Turkesterone have reported significant results within days.
The majority of its users should start seeing results after 2–4 weeks of consistent use.
Best Turkesterone Supplement
Everyone, let’s be realistic. Competing supplement companies will convince you that theirs is the best. To the ignorant, determining which Turkesterone supplement to take can be perplexing and a bit of a lucky dip. Here are some general pointers that may be of assistance.
- Select a brand with which you are familiar. Ideally, one that has a track record of success with the company’s other supplements. It’s best if they’ve been in business for a long time. It is critical to have faith in someone.
- So it doesn’t matter if your Turkerestone is from Ajuga Turkestannica, Stemmacantha, Leuzea Carthamoides, or Cyanotis Vaga. Only insects and arthropods matter. So don’t obsess over the source or the plant.
- Look for the phrase “10% Turkesterone extraction.” This is the most potent legitimate form of Turkesterone that is commercially available. Remember that a 20:1 ratio is a much inferior version and should be ignored.
- A 500mg dose of the above-mentioned extract is advised. Keep an eye out for smaller mg capsule sizes that look to be a good deal but cost more each 500mg serving. It’s also a good idea to avoid powdered versions for proper dosing.
- Avoid the available proprietary combinations. You won’t know how much Turkesterone you’re getting until you see how much of each ingredient is in it.
- Look for Turkesterone manufactured in a third-party quality-certified facility.
- Look for Turkesterone that has been subjected to HPLC chromatography.
Turkesterone is a new product on the market, with only a few clinical trials completed thus far. These trials’ findings are encouraging, demonstrating that it may boost lipid and glucose metabolism, protein synthesis, muscle hypertrophy, and strength gains.
It’s tough to estimate how much you should take, but start small and work your way up. Adults should take the supplement in amounts ranging from 30 to 50mg per day, preferably with a meal.
- Does Apple Juice Make You Poop: Uncovering the Digestive Effects - November 29, 2023
- Pitaya vs Acai: A Comprehensive Comparison of Nutritional Benefits - November 29, 2023
- Kojic Acid Soap: Unveiling Its Skin Benefits and Uses - November 29, 2023