Vegan Liftz shares a co-op digital space with employees and contributors coming from various fields of science and fitness. We’re a young bunch, so if you feel like you can contribute (and are familiar with the industry), we often have new positions available.
There are essentially three things we care about: honesty, feedback, and professionalism.
If you wish to be a part of the Vegan Liftz team, we invite you to check out our job openings.
1. Social Media Manager
We all know the old adage: if you are not on social media, you practically don’t exist. As a Social Media Manager, it will be your job to share our articles and blogs, lead our community of followers, create engaging posts, and spice things up with a meme here and there.
The job may seem straightforward on the surface, but we like to leave you with enough space to get creative and find new ways to get that engagement metric rising. We don’t shy away from sponsoring certain posts, but just like the vegan diet, we prefer things to grow organically. Keep things community-oriented and fact-driven.
Vegan Liftz focuses primarily on health and nutrition, so if these fields interest you, this might be the perfect job opportunity. Here are some of the qualities we are looking for in our Social Media Manager:
- Possesses good communication and problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative – a proactive approach to work
- Able to deliver high-quality output on time
- Proficient in the English language
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal to no supervision
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and scheduling posts on all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Collaborating with other departments to help curate the content on social media
- Planning posts in sync with the content calendar
- Responding to comments and DMs, directing users to relevant sites, keeping the community engaged
If you believe you are the one we’re looking for, submit your application to contact @ veganliftz.com .
2. Content Writer
As a Content Writer at Vegan Liftz, you will be responsible for creating content and verifying the accuracy of facts prior to publication. For each topic, you will be provided a content order with all the necessary keywords, which will serve as a guide to help you structure your articles and bring value to readers.
You will also have a direct hotline to the research department and will work together to help you perform your responsibilities and achieve the objectives of the team.
The primary focus of Vegan Liftz is health and nutrition, so any medical or fitness experience is always a big plus. Given the overview of what you will be doing, the Content Writer must possess the following qualities:
- English language proficiency and excellent research skills
- Able to write well-informed articles about health and fitness
- Able to yield high-quality fact-checking of articles within the allotted time
- Has a grasp of the current events related to our niche
Your tasks include, but not limited to:
- Confirming the accuracy of the information presented in our articles.
- Updating out of date articles.
- Updating website content.
If you think you qualify, submit your application to contact @ veganliftz.com .
3. Web Developer/Programmer
Are you an experienced programmer or web developer? We are looking for someone who can apply new features that we want to add to our website.
What we want to happen:
We want to keep a closer eye on our clients, especially with their diet, and help them stay committed. We think it is critical, especially to those who are new or just trying out going to the gym. We want our clients to feel engaged, especially with the lifestyle that they are trying to embrace.
Nowadays, reaching them through the internet is much more convenient and feels more personal. For us to do that, we need you to add these features to our website:
- Log-in feature for our members, which will have the following interface:
- Schedule of coaches
- Workout routine for the day
- Advised calorie intake/diet plans
- Billings for membership
- A server for us to input changes in the member’s workout routine, calorie intake and billings.
- Provide and maintain security of the website.
We would love to discuss more during the interview.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in programming and web design is ideal but not required.
- It would be great if you can provide current or past projects (portfolio) but not required.
- Knows how to communicate well and can do video calls.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Has the initiative to make suggestions.
- Close attention to details.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Overall management of the website.
- Communicate the progress of the project (weekly progress) and problems should they arise.
- Maintain the order and overall security of the website.
- Coordinate with other members, especially with the design committee.
Are you ready to work with us? If you are ready to take on the challenge and earn $10,000 upon completion of the project, then fill out this form: https://forms.gle/okCVVmNfnmy7eTBF8
We will also offer a retainer’s fee to maintain the website.