IQ Bar Review – Is It Worth Buying?
I’m always interested in discovering new products that can help me and my clients support a vegan and active lifestyle.
IQ Bar has raving reviews from quality sites such as Vogue and Entrepreneur. If IQ Bar won them over, then I wanted to try it for myself to see if it lived up to the hype.
Let’s dive into why people love IQ Bar.
What Is IQ Bar and What Makes It Different to Other Protein Bars?
Not only is IQ Bar good for your body, but they also claim it is good for your mind.
Each bar has 6 nutrients that are backed by science to support brain health. The allure of cognitive energy, performance, and health isn’t easy to ignore.IQ Bar is vegan-friendly which means that the 10-11 grams of protein is all plant-based. I was also happy to notice that they have 8-9 grams of fiber in each bar.
Fiber helps with gut health and digestion which becomes important when you start consuming a lot of protein.
IQ BARs are a truly unique offering in a sea of “nutrition” bars. They’ve chosen each one of their ingredients for a specific, functional purpose and they simply don’t have room for fillers and hard-to-pronounce inputs. You can also check out this page to compare high-quality vegan protein bars.
What Ingredients Are In IQ Bar?
Of course, besides the 6 nutrients that are meant for brain health, IQ Bars also have other nutritional benefits to consider.
IQ Bars are ketogenic which means they are high in fat and low in carbs (10 grams and 4 grams, respectively).
The company claims that this unique ratio helps the body have sustained energy and fuels it properly. Here are some other quick facts about what is in IQ Bars:
What Do Other People Say About IQ Bars?
I’ve already mentioned that Vogue was a fan calling IQ Bars a “high fat and low-carb option to keep in your handbag,” and Entrepreneur said it was “unique in the bar market”.Everyday people also love IQ Bars. It’s hard to find a complaint as most people are too busy saying how great the bars taste. People are also impressed by how friendly it is for a variety of diets including veganism, keto, and allergy-free.
Not only did my clients love the taste, they loved the brain and body benefits as well. We are proud to carry IQ BARs!
Owner of The Fit Bodi Gym
IQ Bars a convenient option for those looking to add plant-based protein and nutrition into their diet. They are easy to carry around in your backpack or purse which makes it a perfect mid-afternoon snack.
IQ BAR fits what I look for in a good bar – clean, and familiar ingredients that support my body and mind. I’ve been hooked since Day 1!
CorePower Yoga Instructor (see baby Yoga)
Check this video by oppermanfitness to learn more about IQ Bar.
Should You Buy IQ Bar?
Even though I think some of the nutrients need more research into proving their effectiveness for brain health, IQ Bars are still a healthy option for those looking to get plant-based protein into their diet easily. It’s great that they use pea protein because it ensures you get all the essential amino acids
It’s also a nice alternative to a protein shake which creates a bit of a mess to make and can get a little dull if you’re doing the same thing everyday.An IQ bar can prevent unhealthy snacking and keep you feeling full in between meals.
For a great IQ Bar alternative, you can try the Orgain Organic Protein Bar. It’s vegan-friendly and USDA-certified organic too. We also have tested and approved GoMacro and Aloha Organic Bars, we feel our Top #3 bars are the best bars for the money!
- Includes 12 orgain organic peanut butter plant based protein bars
- 10 grams of organic plant based clean protein (brown rice, pea, chia seeds), organic dietary fiber,
- Usda organic, vegan, nondairy, gluten free, lactose free, soy free, kosher, non gmo, free of all art
- A perfect way to supplement your daily diet and nutritional needs and a healthy way to curb cravings
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. these are great for meal replacemen
- Healthy indulgence: reminiscent of your favorite candy bar, this fan-favorite macrobar offers a perf
- Your new favorite protein bar: stay energized, satisfied, and fueled with recognizable ingredients a
- Certifications you can trust: all gomacro protein bars are certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, ko
- Responsibly sourced: we believe that natural food that is closer to the earth and less processed is
- High protein snacks on a mission: mother-daughter owned, sustainably driven, and based in a rural co
- Box contains 12 - 1.98 ounce usda organic plant-based protein bars (two of each flavor)
- 14 grams of usda organic plant-based protein
- Seriously great tasting, vegan, non-gmo, gluten free snacks, kosher, soy-free, dairy-free, stevia-fr
- Made for a healthy lifestyle with 100% real whole food ingredients; organic brown rice protein, orga
- a delicious option for vegetarians, vegans, celiacs and paleo friendly diets. makes a perfect snack
- Aloha cares. as a certified b-corp, aloha cares as much about our products as we do about our people
- Does Apple Juice Make You Poop: Uncovering the Digestive Effects - November 29, 2023
- Pitaya vs Acai: A Comprehensive Comparison of Nutritional Benefits - November 29, 2023
- Kojic Acid Soap: Unveiling Its Skin Benefits and Uses - November 29, 2023