Losing belly fat is always a top priority and usually the number one item on everyone's New Year's resolution list. Unfortunately, most people fail and wind up back at square one within a couple of months. So are those who want a skinny fat body transformation doomed? Not necessarily. While losing fat does require a long-term approach, there are several methods to help individuals lose it relatively fast. Then, it's a matter of keeping the fat off with diet and exercise. This article will dive into the three ways to trim belly fat, including:
If you're ready to say goodbye to your love handles and big belly, discover what you've been missing.
Three Ways to Trim Belly Fat
Before we get started, it's crucial to understand that there is no "magic bullet" that can remove belly fat from your body. While these methods are effective, they only work when you take care of everything else as well. For example, if you're eating junk food and sitting on the couch all day, a fat-burning cream won't make the pounds disappear. Similarly, if you exercise regularly but stop at fast food places every day, you won't notice any results.
Overall, losing belly fat requires more than just a slick new product or exercise machine. It takes commitment and a change to the habits that create fat in the first place. However, once you start on the path to fat loss, these methods can help you get there faster, so you don't get frustrated and quit.
Best Fat Burning Cream
The term "fat-burning cream" is a bit misleading. The name may imply that you simply rub the cream on the areas with fat, and it will burn the fat for you. Instead, these creams work by pulling more water out of your body as you exercise. Since water retention can lead to weight gain, these creams can help you shed pounds fast, so you're more motivated to continue.
Again, rubbing some cream on your stomach and then doing nothing won't yield any results. Instead, you should use the cream just before working out. Fortunately, some creams can also help moisturize and rejuvenate your skin and help reduce stretch marks and other skin issues. So, you're taking care of two problems at once.
You can also find plant-based and natural creams that don't use preservatives or synthetic chemicals. Keep in mind that organic creams may not be as potent, and some options may not be evaluated by reputable third-party testing labs. As with any weight-loss product, you need to do your due diligence before relying on anything.
Best Peptides for Fat Loss
If you're trying to take a more scientific route to lose that stubborn belly fat, peptides may be the answer. There are several options available, although some of them are only open to specific patients, such as those with HIV. Still, peptides might be able to unlock the hidden fat loss potential within your body.
These products work by telling your body which hormones to produce and at what times. Typically, our bodies are in peak physical condition when we're younger, and then these pathways deteriorate over time. By taking specific peptides, you can remind your body what it's supposed to do to avoid weight gain, meaning it will become more efficient at burning fat.
The science behind peptides is pretty intense, so we won't break it down here. Instead, here's a rundown of the most common options available for weight loss:
- CJC 1295/Ipamorelin - This peptide is one of the most widely used, but it's mainly designed to help sleep and skin health. Once you've used it for a couple of months, you should start seeing significant weight loss benefits as well.
- Ipamorelin - If you use this peptide with CJC 1295, you should experience better fat burning faster and more reliably than you would with CJC alone. This peptide also helps with mood and your sleep cycle.
- GHRP-6 - This peptide is mostly used for athletes and bodybuilders as it promotes growth hormones to help build muscle and improve stamina while burning fat. So, if you're interested in ramping up your exercise regimen, you might want to incorporate this peptide into your routine.
Best Exercise Machine to Lose Belly Fat
Overall, cardio will help you burn more fat than weight lifting, so you should focus on cardio workouts. That said, consistent weight lifting can help burn the fat directly around the muscle, so you shouldn't ignore it altogether. Here are our picks for the best exercises and machines for burning belly fat.
- Treadmill - Since cardio helps you lose fat, running on the treadmill is very good for trimming your belly. Even moderate walking is better than nothing, but you should eventually try to work up to jogging and running.
- Elliptical - One disadvantage of a treadmill is that it can be a high-impact exercise that damages your knees and ankles. Elliptical trainers are much lower-impact, so you can work out harder without putting too much stress on your joints.
- Rowing Machine - This option works best for building muscle and burning fat, so you can do both simultaneously. Plus, rowing helps build your heart rate so you can stay healthier overall.
Burning belly fat takes time and effort, but with these tips, you should be able to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later. Again, don't expect a magic bullet. But instead, utilize these techniques to enhance other fat-burning strategies you might be using.