There are some major health problems that can occur when your diet is lacking in essential vitamins and minerals.
Luckily there are natural supplements available that can help with this issue - and one such up and coming brand is the Abundant Earth Whole Food Multivitamin.
This supplement is designed to boost your well-being from within. Let’s look at its ingredient list, what benefits it offers, and whether we would recommend it or not.
What Is Abundant Earth Whole Food Multivitamin?
Abundant Labs was created to help you to heal from the physical effects of stress, such as exhaustion, adrenal fatigue, depression, anxiety, heart-related conditions, and sleep deprivation.
Their vegan-friendly supplements are designed to provide all-natural support for good health.
“You take the healthiest diet in the world, if you gave those people vitamins, they would be twice as healthy. So vitamins are valuable.” - Robert Atkins, creator of the Atkins Diet
When you start taking the Abundant Earth Whole Food Multivitamin it is claimed that you will start experiencing the following benefits:
- An increase in your energy levels
- A reduction in stress and tension
- Less constipation and bloating
- An improved immune function
- Better support for a healthy heart
According to the manufacturer, you may start to feel a difference to your well-being within just 1-2 weeks of use, although for some this may take longer.
Certain components are designed to offer quick results, such as vitamins B12 and D3, as they are water-soluble. Other constituents will slowly build up inside your system and only then will the benefits be experienced.
It is stated that it will take 3-4 months for the full effects to be seen.
Here are other multivitamins to check out:
This quality multivitamin is made from over 32 organic fruit and vegetables, as well as numerous important omegas, probiotics, and enzymes. This helps to provide you with numerous vitamins and minerals that include:
- Vitamin A - Helps to preserve your eyesight as a deficiency can cause night blindness .
- Vitamin C - A powerful antioxidant that strengthens your immunity .
- Vitamin D3 - Produced by your skin when exposed to sunlight. It helps to regulate calcium, which is important for your teeth and bones .
- Vitamin E - This is a powerful antioxidant that helps the damage caused by free radicals .
- Vitamin K2 - This is important for your heart health as it stops the calcification of your blood vessels .
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - Maybe of some benefit to your brain health .
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - This is a water-soluble vitamin that is needed for good overall well-being.
- Niacin - Helps to prevent heart-related diseases by lowering cholesterol levels .
- Folate - A deficiency in folic acid can lead to an increased risk of heart disease .
- Vitamin B12 - Important for bone health , and may increase your energy .
- Biotin - This helps convert the food you eat into energy.
- Pantothenic acid - This vitamin is used to make red blood cells.
- Calcium - Typically found in foods like milk, yogurt, and spinach, our body needs calcium to build strong bones.
- Iodine - This is vital for thyroid health .
- Magnesium - May help to increase exercise performance  and may lower blood pressure  among other health benefits.
- Zinc - Research has found that it may lower inflammation and can lower the risk of developing age-related illness .
- Selenium - Another powerful antioxidant that can reduce oxidative stress. It may help lower the risk of developing certain types of cancer .
- Manganese - This trace mineral is essential for bone health .
- Chromium - Improves insulin sensitivity and helps lower blood sugar levels .
- Molybdenum - A deficiency in this trace mineral can cause dangerous sulfites and toxins to build up .
- Potassium - Lowers the risk of stroke .
- Choline - An important component for maintaining a healthy nervous system.
What is clear from the label is that this multivitamin is lacking in calcium, magnesium, potassium, and choline. If these minerals are important to you then you may want to look for an alternative product.
The blend also contains vegan sources of omega 3, probiotics and digestive enzymes.
Omega 3 can help lower blood pressure and lower the risk of encountering a heart attack or stroke. Probiotics help to balance the friendly bacteria in your digestive system , which provides numerous health benefits.
Finally, digestive enzymes help support healthy digestion, which can help to reduce gas, bloating, indigestion, and constipation among other problems.
- The blend contains organic fruit and vegetables
- Increases energy
- Safe for vegan users
- Lacking in certain nutrients
- Currently not available on e-commerce websites
- Tablets are quite large
Potential Side Effects
Abundant Earth Labs have a strict set of processes in place to ensure that every supplement they make has the correct strength and that the ingredients used are of the highest quality.
Their lab is also overseen by both the FDA and various independent organizations to ensure the highest manufacturing standards are met.
With this in mind, there is very little chance of encountering any side effects when using this multivitamin, although you should always check the label to ensure you are not allergic to any of its natural components.
It is important to avoid taking this supplement during late hours as it may interfere with your sleep. This is not because of any stimulants but due to the energy-enhancing vitamin B complex.
One final is that you may experience brightly colored urine. This is because of the riboflavin found in the formula.
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) supports your adrenal function and helps to calm your nervous system. It also helps to turn food into energy. This vitamin is quickly absorbed and is excreted if too much is found in your system.
One bizarre fact about Riboflavin is that it appears almost neon yellow when exposed to light. This is nothing to be afraid of and shows that the vitamins are being released properly.
You should never take more than the recommended dosage as too much of a good thing can cause problems . If you experience any issues with any supplement then it is always advised that you discontinue use immediately.
Where To Buy The Abundant Earth Multivitamin
The best place to shop is from its official website.
A 30-day supply of 90 tablets is set at a moderate price or you can save 15% off the price by signing up for the “subscribe and save” option.
With this option, you will be able to have a fresh delivery sent every 30 days.
All orders are processed within 3 business days with shipping expected within 7 days of order.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason then you have up to 60 days from purchase to get in contact with Abundant Earth Labs for a full refund.
User reviews of this product are overwhelmingly positive.
“Really quick and responsive customer service as well as very polite and knowledgeable staff to assist me. Good stuff.”
- Drew G, Verified Buyer
“I have felt amazing since I started taking these vitamin supplements. My hair and nails are growing super fast plus I haven’t experienced any headaches. The only downfall is the size of the capsules themselves and the fact that you have to take 3 at one time. Still, kudos from me!”
- Erica J, Verified Buyer
However, there are a few negative reviews, too.
“I just received the supplements today and am only reviewing because these vitamins minerals are NOT as small as I was led to believe. I must say, I’m disappointed.”
- Anne Frances, Buyer
“Before I write this review, I want to make sure I have good judgment. In fact, I noticed that the formula has got me constipated. If that’s not good judgement, I don’t know what is.”
- A. Farag, Buyer
How To Take The Abundant Earth Multivitamin?
You can either take all 3 tablets at once with breakfast or dinner, or you can spread them out through the day. Whichever is your preference.
It is recommended that you take the multivitamins with food and that you consume them alongside a meal that contains healthy fats. Foods such as eggs, yogurt, avocados, and nuts are a good option.
The tablets themselves are tasteless and are easy to swallow.
Where Are The Abundant Earth Whole Food Multivitamins Made Of?
The Abundant Earth Whole Food Multivitamins are made in the USA using organic, non-GMO ingredients.
Should You Buy Abundant Earth Whole Food Multivitamin?
There are plenty of reasons why you may want to buy this multivitamin product. It certainly is one of the best multivitamins available, which is made from an organic vegan blend that can improve your overall well-being.
But despite its obvious quality, this is not our number one choice brand of multivitamins.
That prize goes to the Performance Lab Multivitamin.. The reason why Performance Lab is the better option is due in part to the nutrients that are missing in our reviewed product and the price is simply much more affordable.
Beauty be damned, no one should pay a fortune for a product that brings anything less than optimal results.
Performance Lab Multivitamin
Our #1 Recommendation
- Packed with 17+ vitamins and minerals to boost overall health
- Supports cardiovascular health and metabolic performance
- Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
- Get the BEST PRICE until end of September
- HelloFresh Review
Read Our Honest Thoughts Before Subscribing - September 21, 2020
- Battle Ready Fuel BCAA Review
Is it Any Good? - September 21, 2020
- Solgar BCAA Plus Review
Our Honest Thoughts - September 21, 2020