When you begin to see wrinkles on your face, you want to find the best oils you can to decrease those wrinkles. Unfortunately, with the endless options available on the market, there is no shortage or products you can use. Everyday life, including exposure to the free radicals, sun, and pollutants, can produce premature wrinkles and lines on your face.
Consider these options when looking for the best natural oils to decrease face wrinkles.
- Best Oil for Face Wrinkles
- Start With An Antioxidant Base
- Oils to Moisturize
- Choose a Carrier Oil
Best Oil for Face Wrinkles
Lemon oil is one of the most potent antioxidants that are high in vitamin C. Lemon essential oil has not only antioxidant properties but also antimicrobial properties. However, you do need to be careful exposing your skin to the sun when using lemon or other citrus essential oils.
When you want to find the best oil for face wrinkles, it can be confusing to pick one option from everything available. When looking at products on the market, you will most likely find they have other not so natural ingredients.
When you are looking for a natural based option for treatment, you can create your own serum for wrinkles and anti-aging. You should use essential oils in your homemade serum.
Essential oils will not get rid of your wrinkles, but they can help diminish them. These oils can boost collagen, even out your skin tone, and help your complexion. They can also reduce inflammation, protect your skin from environmental damage, and encourage turnover for your skin cells.
Start With An Antioxidant Base
Antioxidants contain free radicals that can help keep away a chronic disease. When you have antioxidants in your essential oils, they can impact your wrinkles. In addition, they can help prevent damage from smoke, air pollution, and sunlight. Therefore, you want to be sure to dilute your essential oils with a carrier oil before it touches the skin.
You only need a few drops of an antioxidant base in your essential oil to help improve circulation and reduce inflammation.
- Lemon oil is one of the most potent antioxidants that are high in vitamin C. Lemon essential oil has not only antioxidant properties but also antimicrobial properties. However, you do need to be careful exposing your skin to the sun when using lemon or other citrus essential oils.
- Clary sage is a shrub that is evergreen and a close relative to traditional sage. It tastes different and has different medicinal uses. It has a sweeter smell and taste. Clary sage prevents damage to the DNA and proteins.
Oils to Moisturize
Moisture is one of the most critical benefits of essential oil, which helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, when you have adequate moisture in the skin, it helps trap water.
When you age, your skin’s ability to naturally create moisture drops. When your skin is properly moisturized, it helps improve your overall complexion. This also helps it look and feel smoother while enhancing skin-cell turnover. In addition, when you use oils to moisturize, it reduces the look of wrinkles.
- Sandalwood oil has anti-inflammatory impacts and can help to treat skin diseases that have inflammation as a symptom. In addition, this oil has emollients that occur naturally, which helps retain water in the skin. Sandalwood oil can act as a filler to reduce the look of wrinkles. It has a natural astringent that encourages skin cell turnover to moisture the skin and prevent the build up of dead skin cells.
Choose a Carrier Oil
It would be best if you had a carrier out to dilute the essential oil before you add it to your skin. It reduces the intensity of the oil so it will not irritate the skin.
Carrier oils can also add moisture to the skin. This can be critical to any skin routine that fights wrinkles.
- Vitamin E is an excellent antioxidant. It helps to reduce cholesterol and topically provides skin repair. Vitamin E helps even out skin tone and fight cancer causing free radicals. As a carrier oil, it can boost the positive effects of essential oil.
- Grapeseed oil has been used for medicinal purposes for generations. It has antioxidant properties. Grapeseed oil is ideal for healing wounds and inflammation. As a carrier oil, it can rejuvenate and nourish the skin.
- Avocado oil is a fat that is not only heart healthy but also effective for skin care and alternative medicine. It is also a natural antioxidant. You want to use avocado oil that is made from seeds. It also has collagen boosting impacts.
What oil makes you look younger?
Olive oil contains polyphenols, monounsaturated fatty acids, sterols, squalene, and carotenoids. It helps maintain the structure of the skin and reduces free radicals that cause damage to DNA. In addition, olive oil reducesreduces skin dryness and is well known for its anti-aging qualities.
What is the best oil for wrinkles?
When you want the best anti-aging skin care products, you may want to look for the oil that is best for wrinkles.
Argan oil contains up to 80 percent of fatty acids to help fight free radicals. We know that free radicals cause oxidative stress, which leads to skin aging prematurely. It also has vitamins A and E to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and sagging skin.