You may have heard about human growth hormone in the news and media, touted as an extremely dangerous substance for the body. In truth, it is neither positive nor negative, but something that is produced in the endocrine system within our body. Our pituitary gland secretes different hormones to keep us alive, healthy, active, and recovering from ailments. Although there are synthetic versions of this hormone, it does also occur naturally and is normally only related to certain diseases.
In this article, we will define what human growth hormone is, both the natural and synthetic-created versions. We will explore in-depth both the benefits and side effects that HGH has on your body, and what happens if there is too much or too little of it. Finally, we've researched the best site to explore HGH for approved lab use and research purposes.
- What is Human Growth Hormone?
- Benefits And Side Effects Of HGH
- Where Can I Get Human Growth Hormone And Related Products?
Human growth hormone, commonly called HGH, has mostly made headlines in the news due to the illegal use of the synthetically created version.
HGH is naturally produced in the body's endocrine system, specifically the pituitary gland. The hormone is delivered via a secretagogue to different cells and systems, promoting their growth, regeneration, reproduction, and repair.
Human growth hormone also helps to maintain the functions of tissues, bones, and organs by doing "checks" to see if any cells need to be repaired or replaced. This is especially true during injury or certain diseases that affect your cell growth and reproduction. The hormone also helps to burn fatty acid within the cells and replaces it with more available glucose levels, which directly helps to reduce body fat percentage by boosting cardiovascular and somatic metabolism.
Human growth hormone is intended for use in patients that are experiencing any issue that relates to the above-mentioned functions, such as HIV, cancer, AIDS, progressive diabetes, osteoporosis, atrophy, and arthritis. HGH does not discriminate though, so healthy individuals would look to take HGH as a way to drastically increase the gains made after a workout and to "lean out" their physique quicker and against their body's healthy best wishes.
HGH is naturally occurring, so it is a substance that cannot create any harm to your body as it is extremely crucial for certain functions. The issues are only apparent in two ways:
- The body is underproducing or overproducing human growth hormone.
- Synthetic human growth hormone is taken to an already healthy pituitary gland, causing complications.
We will take a look at the benefits and side effects below.
If the body is not producing enough human growth hormone, synthetic human growth hormone has been approved in certain cases to be administered as prevention or therapy for certain medical causes. These cases are usually extreme, as introducing direct hormones into a host's body is not the first, second, or third choice of any medical doctor. Those with HGH deficiencies can experience these benefits:
- An increased desire and physical ability to exercise - promoting the benefits of an active lifestyle for those with severe pain, injury, or atrophied muscles
- Degenerative disorders that attack the joints, bones, and other tissues can be halted or even repaired with HGH as a way to increase mass and bone density.
- Obese individuals or those with cardiac and cardiovascular issues can experience drastic weight loss if at risk of heart or stroke disease.
- Although controversial, those with extreme age-related and skin-related diseases can take HGH, although potential side effects usually deter use for this reason.
Certain forms of HGH are available for human administration, but only under direct orders from a doctor and must be administered within the muscle or subcutaneously. This means that only those with progressive illnesses can be approved, and only if the doses are observed and supervised. With this being said, HGH has been found illegally in certain supplements to hide their involvement. Taking too much synthetic HGH within the body can cause:
- Nerve and muscle pain, as well as an increased predisposition to joint damage
- Carpal tunnel syndrome within the wrist
- Extreme retention of water in the muscles, causing bloating, swelling, and stiffness
- Accelerated growth can cause tumors and cancers, particularly within the glands and skin.
- Numbness throughout the body
- Very high cholesterol levels
- Mood swings and increased aggression, sometimes similar to what is considered "roid rage"
- Enlargement of the limbs and organs, and extremely dangerous condition
- Contributes to gynecomastia in men, making the breasts larger and the nipples sensitive
PureRawz.co is the leading brand for many supplementary needs. Although there is no synthetic human growth hormone allowed for sale, PureRawz has Ibutamoren viable for shipment for use in approved research and laboratory purposes. Ibutamoren is a secretagogue that helps to release HGH but is not a form of the hormone itself. This creates many of the same benefits as additional HGH in the body.
Who can prescribe human growth hormone?
Only medical professionals are allowed to prescribe certain forms of human growth hormone at different levels of dosage, depending on the situation. This hormone is administered intramuscular or subcutaneously, and must be supervised, tracked, and observed by a licensed healthcare provider.
Is human growth hormone a sarm or a steroid?
Human growth hormone is not a steroid, as it does not produce any testosterone hormone and does not give any androgenic qualities. HGH can be more compared to a SARM due to similar results, but is extremely different in its functions. While SARMs bind to the androgen receptor to promote muscle growth, HGH is a direct hormone that changes the cells' messaging system, providing new orders.
Is human growth hormone illegal?
Synthetic human growth hormone is illegal for retail use unless prescribed and administered by a licensed doctor or other approved medical person. HGH is banned from professional, amateur, and Olympic competitive use.
Ibutamoren A.K.A MK 677
Our #1 Recommendation
- Ibutamoren is a potent, long-acting, orally-active, selective, and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren
- Caution! This is not your typical over the counter supplement, as with any supplement, they should only be taken under the advice of your Doctor. This is not a Vegan supplement & your due diligence is needed before deciding if this product is for you.