Vitamin deficiencies can lead to major health problems, these may include digestive problems, skin disorders, autoimmune diseases among others.
To ensure you are getting adequate amounts of the natural vitamins and minerals, you may want to consider using a multivitamin. One such brand is Naturelo.
The Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin is designed for men who want to experience good health on the inside out. In this review, let’s look at what benefits it can offer and answer the question: Is it truly the best multivitamin for men?
What Is Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin?
Eating a diet from natural sources that is full of organic fruit, vegetables, legumes, and nuts will help ensure you get most of the nutrients you need.
However, many of us still need a little top-up or are deficient in certain nutrients. Multivitamins like this are ideal for this task.
“Nearly all disease can be traced to a nutritional deficiency” - Linus Pauling, two times Nobel Prize winner
Naturelo Premium Supplements believe that it is much better for our system to get its vitamins and minerals from nature and not from a laboratory.
They use organically-grown fruits and vegetables to create high-quality supplements that provide you with the nutrients you need for good health.
As the ingredients come in capsule form, they will dissolve faster and be absorbed much sooner than those multivitamins that come in tablet form.
Naturelo Whole Food multivitamin capsules can also be opened in order to add the powder to your food for even faster absorption.
This supplement contains 56 active ingredients that will contain many essential nutrients. These include:
- Vitamin A - Important for eye health and for preserving your eyesight. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause night blindness or nyctalopia 
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development, and repair of your body tissue. Vitamin C also has powerful antioxidant properties that can strengthen your immune system  and can help manage high blood pressure .
- Vitamin D3 - This is produced naturally in the skin when exposed to sunlight, it can also be obtained through certain foods. It can regulate the calcium in your system, helping to strengthen your teeth and bones .
- Vitamin K2 - Also helps ensure calcium is absorbed easily. It can prevent the calcification of your blood vessels, which is important for heart health .
- Thiamin - This enables you to use carbohydrates as energy. It plays a key role in your nerve, muscle, and heart function. It may also be of benefit to your brain health .
- Riboflavin - This water-soluble vitamin is needed for growth and to promote good overall health. It breaks down carbs, protein, and fat to produce energy.
- Niacin - It helps to lower LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol, which can help prevent heart disease .
- Vitamin B6 - Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can play an important role in helping to prevent chronic conditions like heart disease .
- Folate - Folic acid is needed to make the red and white blood cells found in your bone marrow. Deficiencies can lead to an increased risk of heart disease .
- Vitamin B12 - Can support your bone health , and may boost your energy levels .
- Biotin - Helps to convert food into energy.
- Pantothenic Acid - This is an important nutrient that is required for making red blood cells. It also helps in the conversion of the food you eat into energy.
- Choline - This nutrient is required for a healthy nervous system, and is needed to create the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Calcium - You need calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Your heart, muscles, and bones also need it to function properly . Check out our list of natural calcium sources.
- Phosphorus - You need this to keep your bones strong and healthy and to make energy.
- Iodine - This plays a vital role in the health of your thyroid .
- Magnesium - Magnesium is involved with hundreds of biochemical reactions in your body. It offers numerous health benefits including an increase in exercise performance  and may help to lower blood pressure .
- Zinc - Is needed for DNA synthesis, immune function, metabolism, and growth. Research suggests it may help to reduce inflammation and the lower the risk of developing age-related illnesses such as pneumonia . Check out several sources of zinc here.
- Selenium - This is a powerful antioxidant that can prevent cell damage by free radicals. Antioxidants can reduce oxidative stress, which may reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer . Check out some natural sources of selenium too.
- Copper - Another essential nutrient that is needed to form red blood cells. It also helps to maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function .
- Manganese - A trace mineral that is needed for normal brain function. It is also essential for bone health .
- Chromium - This can help improve insulin sensitivity and help lower blood sugar levels .
- Molybdenum - Without this trace mineral dangerous levels of sulfites and toxins would build up within your body .
- Potassium - It offers numerous health benefits include a reduced risk of stroke .
We have to note, after looking at the product label, it becomes evident that a few nutrients are lacking from the formula, such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
If these minerals are important to you, then this product may not be the safest bet.
- Vitamins come from organic fruit and vegetables
- Gluten-free, plant-based
- Health blend contains the daily value of various vitamins
- Lacking calcium, magnesium, and potassium
- Price is a bit expensive
- Complaints of side effects from consumers
Potential Side Effects
Unless you have allergies, the ingredients found in Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin are unlikely to cause any harm.
Of course, too much of anything is going to be bad for you, so it is highly recommended that you stick to the prescribed dosage.
There are no GMOs, soy, gelatin, egg, dairy, gluten or caffeine to be found in its formula, as well as food coloring, preservatives, or added flavoring.
If you do encounter any issues, it is recommended that you discontinue use immediately.
Naturelo multivitamin is suitable for both vegan and vegetarian users.
Where To Buy Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin
If you want to buy Naturelo multivitamin you can either choose the official Naturelo website, or you can purchase from other retail websites.
A bottle of 120 vegetarian capsules is a bit pricey but you will get a small discount if you buy two.
Also, if you are indeed willing to try these daily multivitamins, I would opt for this option as there are no additional fees involved. It can also be canceled at any time so there is nothing to lose when gunning for this option.
Despite being a more expensive option, buying from the official website has some benefits over retail websites. When you choose this option you will be able to get fast and free delivery, as well as a 30-day money back guarantee on your order.
Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin Reviews
The reviews of Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin on its official website are overwhelmingly positive - there is not one negative rated review submitted.
“After using Naturelo for about a year now, I can safely say I feel the difference in energy levels and general well being. I take two when I get up, right after breakfast. I take another 2 somewhere around 4 PM to give me that extra boost through the rest of the day. Great vitamin!”
- Stuart W, Verified Buyer
“Great products and natural supplements. Some of the best vitamins there is. Fast delivery too.”
- Andrew G, Verified Buyer
The same cannot be said about the reviews available on other retail websites.
While the majority of submitted reviews are positive there are some negative comments made too. Perhaps the original website had complaints too, but the manufacturers have chosen not to show them to the public.
“I have been taking this product for a few weeks and started to notice I’m feeling off: I’m not myself, low energy, weirdness. Once I stopped taking the supplements, I was back to my old self in no time. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to notice the dosage can be a problem. Perhaps better to just move on to a product that doesn't do harm.”
- John F. Lynch, Buyer
“Everything was peachy until I wound up in a hospital. Took a bit to figure out what was going on but turns out these pills caused my heart to work overtime. My EKG was bad and my cardiologist said I should quit. Bummed that I had to stop taking them but need to listen to my heart.”
- Will, Buyer
How To Take Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin?
For the best results, you should take 4 Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin capsules daily.
You should take 2 capsules at breakfast time, and another 2 with dinner.
They can either be swallowed whole with water, or they can be opened and added to your food or drink.
Where Are Naturelo Vitamins Made Of?
Naturelo Whole Food Vitamins are made in the United States using their FDA-approved facility.
During the manufacturing process the CGMP standards are met and exceeded, with every ingredient used tested for purity and potency.
Is There A Multivitamin Available For Pregnant Women?
Yes, there is a Prenatal Whole Food Multivitamin available for pregnant women.
This multivitamin contains natural folate, calcium, iron, and DHA. It is designed to maintain essential nutrients during pregnancy.
Is There A Multivitamin Available For Children?
There are multivitamins available for both teens and children. Both contain natural, plant-based components designed to promote good health in growing bodies.
The children’s variant comes in the form of chewable gummy vitamins that make it easier for them to take.
Should You Buy Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin?
Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin is a good option overall for those looking to supplement their diet. But is it one of the best men’s multivitamins?
Well, this multivitamin certainly has a number of positives to talk about, such as its use of whole food ingredients rather than synthetic vitamins. Unfortunately, this supplement is a little on the pricey side.
It is for this reason that we cannot endorse it as our best men’s multivitamin.
That prize goes to Performance Lab Multivitamin. It is a more affordable option that still provides you with the right blend of nutrients and they offer supplements for both men and women.
Performance Lab Multivitamin
Our #1 Recommendation
- Packed with 17+ vitamins and minerals to boost overall health
- Supports cardiovascular health and metabolic performance
- Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
- Get the BEST PRICE until end of July