If you’ve been following VeganLiftz for a while, you’ve probably read about the Powher brand. We’ve reviewed their fat burner and pre-workout supplement that both our clients and readers seem to love.
But there is another one of their more recent products - the Brain Powher Advanced Nootropic - which seems to be creating a lot of buzz in the supplement and health industry lately.
Of course, the team and I decided to take a closer look to bring you this extensive Brain Powher review.
But before we dig into the details of this popular brain supplement...
What Are Nootropics Anyway?
For those who are not familiar, nootropics are natural or synthetic substances that support mental performance. Dr. Corneliu E. Giugea, the founding father of nootropics, describes a nootropic as a compound that:
- enhances learning
- improves cognition under stress
- facilitates cell-to-cell communication
- protects brain cells
- doesn't provide the usual pharmacological effects of psychotropic drugs.
With these benefits, it’s not surprising that these types of supplements seem to be a favorite among entrepreneurs, students, and athletes or anyone looking to “improve their mind”.
How Does The Brain Powher Work?
Powher is a brand known primarily for its female-focused supplements. The clean, minimalist design is what makes this brand stand out the most - no flashy logo or fancy packaging.
The manufacturer, Ultimate Life, recently released Brain Powher, a nootropic supplement that uses natural ingredients to support brain function.
It claims to:
- Improve focus and productivity
- Enhance recall and mental processing
- Reduce brain fog and fatigue
- Lower stress levels
While these stated benefits sound very exciting, it is important to note that nootropics use somewhat experimental formulas, and the effects may vary from person to person.
Ultimate Life states that the Brain Powher ingredients underwent rigorous testing and were all found to support the product’s claims.
- Gaia Herbs Nootropic Focus Full Review
- FreeMind Insight Full Review
- HostDefense Lions Mane Full Review
Let’s get into the ingredient details in the next section.
Brain Powher Advanced Nootropic Ingredients
What exactly are these natural brain-boosting ingredients found in Brain Powher? Here's an overview:
- Vitamin B6 & B12 - helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 - contributes to proper neurological and psychological function. Vitamin B12 is especially crucial for vegans or vegetarians because our diets typically have low B12 levels.
- Magnesium - a mineral that’s essential for normal psychological function as well as neurotransmission in the brain.
- Niacin - also known as nicotinic acid or vitamin B3, this compound contributes to normal psychological function.
- Ashwagandha - Ayurvedic medicine practitioners have used this herb thousands of years to increase the body's ability to withstand stress and anxiety.
- Citicoline - aids proper homocysteine metabolism. Evidence links high serum homocysteine may result in a decline in cognitive function.
- Lion's mane - an edible mushroom native to Asia, Europe, and North America that functions as an immunity and cognition booster.
- Ginkgo biloba extract - often used to ease symptoms of various cognitive disorders.
- Bacopa - a nootropic herb that has been used in traditional medicine practices for centuries. Recent research shows that this herb may reduce anxiety and aid memory.
- Thiamine - a micronutrient that helps your body use carbs for energy. It also plays a crucial role in heart, muscle, and nerve functioning.
- Natural caffeine - Brain Powher has a small amount of caffeine (90 mg per serving) to make you feel sharper without the caffeine crash and jitters.
- Safe formula
- High-quality, all-natural ingredients
- Top-notch manufacturing standard
- Only requires 2 capsules per serving
- Caffeine content may be too much for some
- Might alter your sleeping pattern
Powher supplements are manufactured in a GMP-certified and FDA-registered facility to make sure that they are safe for consumption.
Apart from that, the formula is built around ingredients that are well-studied and backed by scientific research. There are no unnecessary fillers, ensuring that you’re getting only the nutrients you need.
While the ingredients have been proven effective in supporting brain function, note that it has 90 mg of natural caffeine. For the most part, the side effects you might experience are most likely be due to this ingredient.
If you’re used to caffeine, less than 100 mg is basically nothing (a cup of espresso has about 150 mg), but if you’re sensitive to it, you might experience light jitters, especially if you take more than 2 capsules per day.
It’s also suggested to time your intake in the morning or it might alter your sleeping pattern.
It’s always best to check the label for the ingredients and their respective dosages - if you’re allergic to any of them, better consult your physician first.
Where To Buy Brain Powher?
Brain Powher is available on the official Powher website. You might see it on other online retailers, but it’s always best to purchase from the official store to make sure you’re getting the real thing.
By buying via their website, you ensure all your purchased products aren't counterfeit or expired, plus you can get some really good deals, too.
Brain Powher offers free shipping if you buy at least 2 bottles (each bottle is good for 30 days). You can also order in bulk and get a bottle free.
They also offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. You couldn’t get these deals outside of the Powher website.
What Are Other People Saying About Powher?
Powher is a reputable supplement company from the UK that manufactures its products with high standards.
This company is GMP-certified and they make their products in FDA-registered facilities.
With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5, Powher receives excellent reviews from customers using their products, and some even call their products a "game-changer."
That being said, the Powher Nootropic is still quite a new supplement, so it doesn’t have the same amount of customer reviews as the other Powher products.
How Do You Take This Supplement?
You simply take 2 easy-to-swallow Brain Powher capsules with your morning meal.
If you desire and tolerate the supplement well, you can take another two capsules in the early afternoon to further extend the benefits.
You should, however, avoid taking more than four capsules per day. It's also best to avoid Brain Powher in the evening to prevent it from interfering with your sleep.
Should You Buy Brain Powher?
While there are many nootropic and "smart drug" products on the market, unfortunately, most don't do anything besides parting you from your hard-earned money.
As our team reviewed and tested Brain Powher, we came to the conclusion that this supplement isn't one of those senseless brain drugs. It boasts high-quality, science-backed ingredients that are approved by health safety authorities like the EFSA.
If you want to make the most out of your brain performance - memory, focus, and stress management - Brain Powher might just be your best choice (or at least one of).
And considering the product comes with a 90-day satisfaction guarantee, there’s practically nothing to lose.
- HelloFresh Review
Read Our Honest Thoughts Before Subscribing - September 21, 2020
- Battle Ready Fuel BCAA Review
Is it Any Good? - September 21, 2020
- Solgar BCAA Plus Review
Our Honest Thoughts - September 21, 2020